PatentConnect works to match Indiana inventors in need of pro bono patent services with volunteering Indiana patent attorneys.
The Center for Intellectual Property Research launched PatentConnect in September 2015 after having been appointed a “patent hub” by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The Center administers the program by screening inquiries from potential pro bono clients and matching them to volunteering lawyers who set the scope of representation. Lawyers and inventors are able to easily review their matches on our website, PatentConnect.org.
- Fill out the online Inventor Registration Form.
- Complete the USPTO Basic Training for Independent Inventors and Small Businesses and update your account.
- You will receive an email prompting you to then submit an invention.
- Fill out the online Attorney Registration Form.
- Wait to receive a Match Request. If you are unable to accept a match, you will have the opportunity to decline.
The CIPR would like to thank the following organizations for their sponsorship of PatentConnect
For questions about PatentConnect, please email email@example.com.